1/2 a Pallet of Blazers Heat Logs
Clean and easy to handle
Blazers Fuel Logs are manufactured in the UK from 100% compressed wood chippings. They contain no additives. All the wood used in their production is sourced from the UK and is Forest Stewardship Council Approved.
The logs burn with a natural flame, much like traditional logs, however they contain less tar than hardwood and softwood logs and give a greater heat than hardwood and softwood. They have the added advantage that they do not spit and crackle and are clean and easy to handle. They are a HETAS Approved fuel. 1,000kg of Blazers are equivalent to approximately 4-5m3 of seasoned hardwood and they have a moisture content of 7% or less.
- There are 50 packs of Blazers hand stacked on a pallet.
- Each pack contains 5 Blazers.
- They contain less than 7% moisture.
- Each individual pack weighs 10kg.
- Pack dimensions are 48cm x 27cm x 9cm.
- They are a HETAS Approved Fuel.
Standard delivery is included. Please see our Delivery Information page to see if your area is covered
Find out if we deliver pallets and crates to your postcode.
Half = Any pallet less than 500kg. Full = Any pallet greater than 500kg.
1/2 a Pallet of Blazers Heat Logs reviews
Blazers burn well with good heat and minimal ash
Clive Tanner - 20/10/2020
* Exceptions Apply Click here for full details