1/2 a Pallet of Blazers Heat Logs
50 x 10kg Bags of Blazers Heat Logs
Blazers Fuel Logs are manufactured in the UK from 100% compressed wood chippings. They contain no additives. All the wood used in their production is sourced from the UK and is Forest Stewardship Council Approved.
The logs burn with a natural flame, much like traditional logs, however they contain less tar than hardwood and softwood logs and give a greater heat than hardwood and softwood. They have the added advantage that they do not spit and crackle and are clean and easy to handle. They are a HETAS Approved fuel. 1,000kg of Blazers are equivalent to approximately 4-5m3 of seasoned hardwood and they have a moisture content of 7% or less.
- There are 50 packs of Blazers hand stacked on a pallet.
- Each pack contains 5 Blazers.
- They contain less than 7% moisture.
- Each individual pack weighs 10kg.
- Pack dimensions are 48cm x 27cm x 9cm.
- They are a HETAS Approved Fuel.
Standard delivery is included. Please see our Delivery Information page to see if your area is covered
1/2 a Pallet of Blazers Heat Logs reviews
* Exceptions Apply Click here for full details