Pallets and Crates
We have partnered with one of the UK's leading pallet distribution networks to ensure that your order is delivered to you quickly and conveniently. Delivery availability and cost is dependant on your location. We are also able to offer pallet tracking, so that you can see how your delivery is progressing.
Most areas of the UK are covered by our Free Standard Delivery. Please use the Postcode search below to view the delivery costs.
We also deliver to UK Islands, Ireland & FRANCE with an additional charge. Please contact us for a quotation.
If you live in Cumbria, North Lancashire or North Yorkshire please ring or email us to discuss your order. Deliveries local to ourselves can be carried out using our own vehicles. We will call you to arrange the delivery with you.
Our smaller items, such as the Valiant stove fans are sent using the Royal Mail. The prices shown on the page show the cost of delivery to any UK address.
Find out if we deliver pallets and crates to your postcode.
Half = Any pallet less than 500kg. Full = Any pallet greater than 500kg.
Once your order is on it's way, you can track your order by clicking here and then enter your postcode and consignment number. Not all depots have this service availalble.
Next Day Delivery
- The cut-off time for placing a Next Day Delivery order is 11:00am on week days.
- Next Day Delivery orders dispatched on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Next Day Delivery orders placed on a Friday after 11.00 am will be dispatched on the following Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery orders placed over a weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday to be delivered Tuesday.
- Deliveries are kerbside only. The couriers have no obligation to deliver the pallet exactly where you want it, however they will be very helpful wherever possible.
- If you would like your delivery on a specific date please contact us so we can arrange this. There may be an additional charge for this service.
- Please provide us with a daytime telephone number so that we can contact you about your delivery.
- Our nationwide deliveries are carried out by a 3rd party delivery company. The delivery wagons can be up to 18 tonnes in size, however 7.5t delivery wagons can be requested. Please state at the time of ordering if a smaller wagon is required. Please note a smaller delivery truck can only unload pallets weighing up to 500kg.
- A signature will be required to confirm that the goods have been received.
- If a consignment delivery is refused, cancelled after dispatch or returned to us for any reason. The goods returned will be refunded to the customer less all haulage charges generated.
- Deliveries are carried out at the drivers' discretion.
- Deliveries can take place at any time between 8:00am and 6:00pm
- Saturday deliveries can be arranged but the order must be placed with us by 11:00am on the Wednesday prior to the delivery.
- Saturday deliveries will incur an additional courier charge. Please contact us for a quote.
1) You will receive a confirmation email immediately after placing your order.
2) We will send you an email once we have dispatched the delivery from our site. It will contain all the information that you need in order to be able to track your pallet if this service is available.
3) For economy deliveries our courier will call you to arrange a convenient day for your delivery.
4) Economy delivery orders will be delivered to your delivery address within 7 working days of the pallet being dispatched. This does not include weekends or Bank Holdidays when freight ceases to move through the network. Delivery can take place anytime between 8am and 6pm.
5) Next day delivery is only available to orders placed before 11:00 am.
6) Delivery is made by a lorry with a tail lift. If possible, the pallet is transported on a pump pallet truck from the roadside to your kerbside or if possible a driveway entrance. Due to the weight of the pallet they cannot be moved on gravel drives etc, only on hard firm level surfaces.
7) The courier is not responsible for handling the bags on the pallet.
8) If access to the delivery address is restricted by sharp bends and narrow roads or low bridges you must inform us when ordering as we may need to make alternative arrangements. Please note, failing to notify us of any access issues may result in pallets being returned to us, the cost of returning a pallet will be paid by the customer.
9) If the goods have been damaged in transit you must write this down on the drivers delivery note. The delivery driver will take this note back to the depot.
10) If for any reason the driver is unable to gain access to your property or site, then your delivery will be returned to the nearest depot where you will have to make other arrangements at your expense.