Medium crate of kiln dried Oak with 4 x nets of Kindling Sticks
Medium crate of kiln dried Oak logs and 4 x 40 litre nets of kindling sticks.
Our Woodsure Ready to Burn kiln dried Oak logs have a moisture content of 20% or less. These logs have been hand stacked into wooden crates, leaving very few air gaps and therefore giving you more wood than you would get within a bag or tote bag. We estimate that one of these crates is equivalent to 1.57 cubic metres of loose filled wood, or around the equivalent of at least 2.36 standard tote bags.
The kiln dried crates contain only Oak logs. No mixing has taken place with other hardwoods. Oak is a very dense hardwood and gives a much longer burn time than other types of firewood.
The main advantage of kiln dried logs is that they are ready to burn at any time of year. They don't need to be seasoned before they can be used. Kiln Dried Logs burn hotter and for longer than any other wood rival. By thoroughly drying through a purpose built kiln this wood achieves very low moisture content which in turn produces a higher heat for a longer time. The result for you is a stunning wood fuel which gives you great value for money through higher levels of efficiency.
Prior to being dispatched the crate has a shower-proof cover placed over the top of the crate and is then shrink wrapped to prevent the logs from getting wet.
- A pallet containing a medium crate of Kiln Dried Oak.
- 4 x large 40 litre nets of kindling sticks.
- 100% Kiln Dried EU Oak
- Consistent size - each log is around 25cm in length
- Moisture content less than 20%.
- Great value due to the logs being hand stacked - no air gaps
- The crate measures 120cm high x 118cm wide x 85cm deep = 1.20 cubic metre crate
- Packed volume of wood is 0.95m3: Loose volume equivalent of 1.57m3
- Equivalent to 2.74 tote bags of logs
Standard delivery is included. Please see our Delivery Information page to see if your area is covered
Find out if we deliver pallets and crates to your postcode.
Half = Any pallet less than 500kg. Full = Any pallet greater than 500kg.
Medium crate of kiln dried Oak with 4 x nets of Kindling Sticks reviews
* Exceptions Apply Click here for full details